Wednesday, January 7, 2009

disaster strikes... well almost.

so about an hour ago, daddy took my truck to go fix a sign or whatever for work. he got it stuck and in the process of rolling back and forth to get unstuck, he both the transmission! :[ oh just wait it gets worse... so me and mom are towing him in the suburban, just imagine how that makes my truck look. pathetic right? ok so we're going to the car repair shop, and if you've been to lehi you know that K & S Auto is right next to the round about. so we're towing my truck through the round about with our hazard lights on when some retard lady come bulleting throught the round about and is speeding staight for my baby [the truck] and dad swerves and she stomps on the brakes and comes to a schreeching hault about a foot away from my precious vehicle! i screamed at her for about a whole two minutes. i was very angry! at least the truck will be driveable in the next week. that is one thing i can be happy about. :] love to all. hope your new year is going well. :]

3 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Grr to the retard lady! your poor baby... Can't believe you're driving,too cool.

Jogusboy said...

PS. Did you know that every once in a while, your older posts delete. Or is it just my profile. I don't know, just thought I'd make sure you knew.

Meggen said...

Hey! Are you still out there in blogger land? I'm waiting for the next installment in the Petersen family blog! °Ü°